I'm going to keep it short and simple. Here are a few 'pearls' of wisdom I've found on the internet:
1. Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you family.
2. The only one sure thing in life is 'change'. Learn to embrace
change even though it can be uncomfortable.
3. You must let go of all the things that weigh you down. Let
go of anything that hinders your progress; move on.
4. Learn to live in the moment. You won't get this time back. Use
your time wisely, stay connected with those who matter the
5. No matter what happens in your life, don't allow yourself
to become hardened or bitter. But most of all, don't give up.