Open Letter to the Kettle Moraine School District:
On the issue of separation of church and state; double-standards of indoctrinating false religion through Critical Race Theory, climate alarmism, and the LGTBQIA+ agenda.
Day in and day out in the daily announcements to the students and the parents of the Kettle Moraine School District, social justice and progressive agendas are shoved down the throats of local families. There’s no prayer allowed in schools yet worshipping the agendas of what has grown into their own religious sect is Critical Race Theory, climate alarmism, and the LGTBQIA+ agenda. These agendas tell our impressionable youth that there is something inherently wrong with them based on their skin color, belief system, or that they are something they are not (a racist, another gender, etc). These indoctrination strategies remove parents’ rights over what kinds of conversations we can have with our children when the district takes it upon themselves to “celebrate” these religions. Once upon a time, education used to be about actual education; teachers providing skills and lessons to advance a student’s ability to critically think, problem solve, and prepare them for either advanced education or the workforce. Now school districts like Kettle Moraine introduce a plethora of issues that distract and detract from the profession of teaching and force teachers, trusted adults, to shove specific agendas down the throats of families.
Why is this a newly found religion? Because if you don’t agree with it, you get cancelled and bullied into submission. The obsession and devotion to these agendas is perpetuated by a works-based redemptive justice system that is developed by man-made belief systems, yet the irony is, no works will ever produce the redemption needed to make anyone satisfied. Humans are never satisfied; you’re helping to create an entire generation of being constantly offended, and young persons who will learn to believe that the works and beliefs of others will make them happy.
Take, for example, modern day feminism; it is now being destroyed by the transgender movement and “equality” movements where men can usurp women because they believe, inside, they are a woman, yet their genetics and basic biology proves otherwise (actual science). Agendas like these eventually envelop each other and begin to destroy whichever agenda came first; in this instance, the feminist movement is being drowned out and destroyed by the transgender movement. Why else do I believe that the indoctrination tactics of the Kettle Moraine School District are that of a false religion? Because of the curriculum and the books, speakers (videos), and ideals you perpetuate and approve of to your students. Have you offered both sides of any view? Candace Owens, Voddie Baucham, Dinesh D’Souza, Jason L. Reilly, and Thomas Sowell – minority authors who present the alternative side to the situations facing this country. Afterall, don’t we want to produce graduating classes of persons who are capable of critical thinking and coming to their own conclusions? Isn’t that the true quest of lifelong learning and the gaining and application of knowledge?
Do you consider your teachers and principals? Of course not, you just hope that the ones that don’t agree with these agendas just leave. Afterall, you don’t listen to them about multi-age classrooms, the overuse of technology, the teaching-for-assessment strategies. Instead, you put them on the front lines, so they have to deal with agendas that detract from the profession they so love, and cause dissention between them and the parents who push back. While the administration and school board sit back and try to look good to the rest of the world; virtue signaling at the expense of young, innocent, impressionable minds without the consent of parents.
If these false religions can infiltrate our schools, even though we are supposed to be protected by the separation of church and state, then I can infiltrate my belief system as a taxpayer and a parent in this school district. The administration and school board all tout excellence and carry some moral superiority above all of us peasant taxpayers; doctorates and advanced degrees, but no wisdom or common sense, no critical thinking, no listening to parents who retain their rights over the minds of their own children.
• I want Kettle Moraine School District to stop making children believe they are not fearfully and wonderfully made (Psalm 139:14) in the image of the one true living God, the God of Israel; both male and female, He made them (Genesis 1:27).
• After all, “it is inevitable that stumbling blocks come, but woe to him through whom they come! It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one for these little ones to stumble” (Luke 17:1-2). Yet KMSD is causing them to stumble.
• In my belief system, I don’t believe the world will burn up in 12 years; since we’ve been hearing the world would burn up every 12 years since 1974 and we are all still here. There is no need to instill fear and anxiety in students through climate alarmism; teach them to be stewards of the environment without turning it into a Jonestown cult.
• In my belief system, children sometimes want to be dinosaurs or fairies and we, as responsible adults, do not perpetuate this with falsehoods and celebratory months of what God absolutely detests (pride – Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall. It is better to be of a lowly spirit with the poor than to divide the spoil with the proud. Proverbs 16:18-19). We provide the voice of reason, and develop our children into rational adults, and we don’t try to tell them non-science (there are not 72 genders, that is just not a thing).
• In my belief system, all of nature requires a male and female for reproduction, as God designed; men cannot have babies, women who have had surgeries to “become” men are still women, and if they still have a uterus, they are a woman having a baby.
• In my belief system, under no circumstances, are elementary or middle school aged children to be exposed in any way to sexual content of any kind, ever. There is literally zero justification for this, as we see in school districts around the country; it is a massive evil perversion.
• In my belief system, the government is limited, and they stay out of my home and my children’s’ minds. Period.
• In my belief system, ALL persons are respected and valued under Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, a Nazarene to came to save the world for those who believe in Him. Jesus and only Jesus is the one true measure of justice, restoration, redemption, and regeneration, through Him, He will sanctify and justify. Jesus is fully man and fully God and was resurrected on the third day, after He bled on the cross as the sacrificial lamb, the Passover lamb, to satisfy the wrath of God, which is deserved on all persons for all have fallen short of the glory of God.
o White people are not racist because they are white.
• In my belief system, I retain my right as a parent to reject curriculum and indoctrination of the school district, which is ultimately beholden to me and parents like me via our tax dollars and fees that we pay. WE are the consumers, WE retain our rights, you answer to us. It is time as a district that we reverse this course of action, where you think you hold the power. Give our principals and teachers back their schools, their curriculum, their classrooms, and their relationships with the families. Do what you’ve been appointed to do: handle the budget, advocate for the district, and most importantly, listen to the parents.
KMSD does not know more than the sovereign creator of the universe; KMSD is creating a Babylonian school district, full of idolatry and false religion. The irony is that to protect my family and children, I have to submit this anonymously while you get to do whatever you want in the open, and bully students and families who disagree. The only thing your idolatry and false religion creates is fear, anxiety, stress, and feelings of worthlessness.
I leave you with this:
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks, but they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools, and exchanged the glory of the incorruptible God for an image in the form of corruptible man and of birds and four-footed animals and crawling creatures. Therefore, God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, so that their bodies would be dishonored among them. For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie and worshipped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen. Romans 1:18-24
And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind to do those things which are not proper, being filled with all unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice; they are gossips, slanderers, haters of God, insolent, arrogant, boastful, inventors of evil, disobedient to parents, without understanding, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful; and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. Romans 1:28-32