Please spare a few minute and read it till end.
I am not supporting Mr. Salman Khan for what he had said….
What he said is wrong but each person has a different way of interpretation. The actor had even clarified later and tendered an apology.
Today I happened to Read an article ..
Haryana gangrape survivor sends notice to Salman, seeks Rs 10 crore damage
A survivor of gangrape from Hisar on Saturday has served a Rs 10-crore damage notice on him while asking him to tender a public apology over his alleged remark about rape victims.
I as a human being would just like to say or ask few thinks…
Article 19(1)(a) of the Constitution makes the “right to freedom of speech and expression” a fundamental right.
Before I put my point I would like to say that No being on earth will know the pain of a victim and no money can get what the Victim has lost nor erase the Pain…
• Why isn’t the culprit of these Victims being asked to Pay 10Cr as damage?!!!!!
• Why are these culprits not hanged to death?!
• There are worst comment/remarks being said by Politician So why wasn’t a case registered against them and demanded 10 crores as damage?!!!!!!
A list of leaders made controversial remarks following the Delhi gang-rape incident,
1. On 29 January 2014 There has been outrage in India after a politician, who is also a member of a government panel for women, blamed women for rape. Ms. Asha Mirje said women too were "responsible to an extent" for rape and that their "clothing and behaviour" played a part. She said "Rapes take place also because of a woman's clothes, her behaviour and her being at inappropriate places," she added.
Ms Mirje later apologised, saying it was her "personal opinion".
2. On 11th April 2014 Samajwadi Party chief Mr. Mulayam Singh Yadav opposed capital punishment for rape, saying “ladke, ladke hain… galti ho jati hai (boys will be boys… they commit mistakes). Ladko sey galti ho jati hai. Kya rape case mein phasi di jayegi? (Boys commit mistakes. Will they be hanged for rape)?”
3. On 5th Jan 2013 Ms Vibha Rao, chair of the Chhattisgarh State Women Commission Said “Women equally responsible for sexual offences committed against them” reported in IndiaToday.
Later on even She had clarified her point.
4. On 8th Jan 2013 Samajwadi party MLA Mr. Abu Azmi on increased incidences of rapes in India said “Women should not venture out with men who are not relatives.”
5. Mr. Ranvir Singh, Haryana Khap Panchayat leader said “We should stop our girls from wearing jeans.”
6. Mr. Dinesh Reddy, police chief of Andhra Pradesh said If women dress provocatively, then “rapes are not in the control of the police”.
These comments depend on each person’s way of interpretations but then why wasn’t a case registered against them ?!!! nor a demand of damage was asked by any Victim at that point of time!!!!
If there was a damage caused, then it’s not by single Actor but by many others as mentioned above…
Having said and written these… I don’t think I will be in any of your good books I may be trolled or even may be subjected to worst comments.
But then, I said what I felt.
Mental tortures/ stress every Female/Male go through but that is nothing when compared to a Rape victim’s stress and that also, doesn’t mean they need to demand 10cr from an Actor/Person for what he/she has said/Commented verbally/written to interpret their thought/situation.
I believe, it would be best if they demand it from the real culprit who caused the pain & the actual damage and hang the Culprits to death.
I don't think I have said anything wrong here and this is my “personal Opinion”
Stay Blessed and Peaceful