Over the last three months, many allegations and horror stories about this blacklisted China-based work and intern abroad operator like these below have surfaced accusing the compnay of "bait & switch" tactics, lying to people about their company history, and even writing their own "independent third party reviews", and blogs...
We find it very strange that the Russian owners do not come forward and publicly deny the allegations. Therefore, we hereby publicly call upon Laowai Career Center to answer all of the below questions that went unanswered by Reddit users as follows;
1. Why did you guys change your company name 4 times in the last 6 years?
2. Why did your "terms and conditions" on your website change after being accused of a scam last February?
3. Why won't your telesales people give their full legal names when asked. Instead, we are only given first names or a fabricated Chinglish name like Vivian Din*
4. Why do you tell people Laowai Career Center has been in business almost 10 years when your website was created in August of 2014? (according to a whois.com search)
5. Can we see a scan of your SAFEA registration which authorizes you to hire foreigners in China?
6. Can we see a color scan of your China SAIC business license?
7. Can we have a list of the "top 100 universities" you claim to be partners with?
8. Can you list just 20 of the "over 100 Fortune 500 and MNC companies that rely on Laowai Career Center for their HR needs."
9. Why do you tell foreigners that they can legally work in China without a university degree when Chinese laws require the degrees unless you have your own business registered in China?
10. Why do you tell China job applicants they "really don't need a Z visa to work in China", when Chinese law says it is mandatory?
11. But most importantly, why don't you come here online at Reddit and defend your reputation and all the claims your "Career Counselors" (aka sales reps) make to people on the telephone, but never in writing?
12. And do these links below ring any bells for you and how many of the employees you have now used to work for Gi2c - your last scam?
13. Do you really think people are dumb enough to trust a company that uses multiple alias names to sell the same fake services?
14. Do you deny that you told people to lie on their visa applications?
(Have you forgot what your old client Winnie Maliko posted online about CEO Yuri and the email he sent her?). People can google this young French girl and learn the truth Mr. Yuri.
15. How many of your former Gi2c employees now work in your Beijing office and what are their real legal names if you have nothing to hide?
We also cannot overlook the fact that Mr. Yuri K. is both the CEO of Laowai Career Center and a very well known scam that was exposed in 2014 called Gi2C (see links below)
nor can we accept the "coincidence" that he was also the CEO of yet another company shut down for visa fraud in 2013 by the Chinese PSB for visa fraud http://www.scamorg.com/getin2china-group-81
Lastly, almost 2 dozen UK students blew the whistle on your Russian Gi2C gang back in 2014 and asked you a bunch of questions that you simply ignored - for two years. Instead of just answering the questions,you just started a new company and called it Laowai Career Center. https://thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3227459#primary_content. Please do not ignore the above questions yet again. Cheating young people fresh out of universities is despicable in our opinion.
By the way, just because you bought memberships or advertising from the British Council or Chamber of Commerce does not mean they endorse you in an way, as they have told us on the phone recently when we called. We were further amused when you represented Montpelier, a small company in Beijing with less than 15 employees as a "Giant Financial Giant". Perhaps you are forgetting that your former webmaster Steve B. from the UK caused a mass reignation of 16 of your former employees when he resigned in protest and told everyone that he was instructed to cut and paste ads from other legitimate web sites and rebrand them with the Gi2C logo as well as fabricate others - just so the fake ads could generate a hundred inquiries and resumes a day so your sales reps (aka "Career Counselors") would have enough sales leads.
We know that you share an office in Hangzhou, China with a language school, but why don't you tell people that your HQ office is in Beijing on Zhongguancin Street in the Haidian District of Beijing, located about 12 kilometers from the CEO's home near the Russian Embassy in the Dongcheng District of Beijing? Should we publish both Beijing addresses so all your "happy satisfied customers" can check for themselves?
Seriously, It is time for you to stop chetaing people. Tell the callers you lure with fake job ad bait the truth - that they can get China internships and job for free simply by appliying directly to the HR offices and FAOs (Foreign Affairs Officers) of the 300+ Fortune 500 and MNC companies operating in Beijing. This way they do not haveto pay any fees and they will get a legal Z visa directly from the real, genuine employers. See: http://freechinainternships.blogspot.co.uk. A tiger does not change their stripes and every time you cheat some of your own employees, we ususally hear from them within a month of their resignation.
You have been outed twice before and both times you tried to say that a "envious competitor" was responsible for all the bad press you got, but then when you could not prove your claim, you started singing the "disgruntled former employee song" and even fabricated some fake emails that you created with "Z Mail" software -the same email spoofing software some of your former employees said you used to send fake emails to job prospects, that they really believed were coming from big name employers. And at eslwatch.info one of your former employees also admitted that you told your employees to use photoshop to fabricate invitation letters of real companies. That is a crime called "forgery" in case you forgot. Why not tell everyone about your special friend Igor, the hacker you use to corrupt, delete, or "redirect" links to the many complaints posted on the Internet, or about your blog writer "Stephanie" whose real name is Stefan. Sooner or later people wll read the comments of user "British Gypsy" at http://eslwatch.info/china/forum you know. The jig is up, and your telephone threats only motivate us even more to keep a spotlight shining down upon you with every complaint we hear about.
We also know that you have the cops paid off which is normal in China and so long as you only cheat foreigners, they will turn a blind eye for $1,000 a month. But we are not the cops Yuri, and we will never look the other way and allow you to keep exploiting the unemployed and young people too naive and gullible to see through your thinly-veiled propaganda, and creative "testimonials". https://www.scam.com/entry.php?6418-Beware-of-China-s-many-Legal-Scams-l.... We will not stop warning your innocent prey about your deceptions until you retire or change your devious ways, no matter what new company name you may create next month.